Definition of Split Limit vs. Combined Single Limit:
The traditional liability limits are written on a split limit basis. This means that the policy would have a split limit between bodily injury (per person/per accident) and property damage. The type of limit we recommend is written on a Combined Single Limit. We recommend this type of limit because it does not restrict you on the amount of coverage provided for bodily injury or property damage or on a per-person basis. It reads that you have one limit of liability per accident to use it how it is needed, for example, bodily injury or property damage and can be payable all to one claimant or to multiple claimants. A Combined Single Limit provides broader coverage than you get with a split limit for a minimal increase in premium per year.
Definition of Add On vs. Reduced Uninsured Motorist Coverage (Georgia Only):
The Reduced (Traditional) Uninsured Motorist Coverage means that your limit would be reduced by any amount collected under the responsible party’s at-fault liability coverage. The Add-On Uninsured Motorist Coverage means that your full limit would be available in addition to any amount collected under the responsible party’s at-fault liability coverage. There is no difference in coverage if a motorist is completely uninsured, only when they are underinsured.
We will be offering many of the optional coverage items below:
- Value Lock Protection and/or Agreed Value: In the event of a total loss this is the amount the company will pay you for your vehicle. It is agreed upon upfront. Your deductible is waived in the event of a total loss
- Rental Reimbursement is offered with no per day limit
- Towing and Emergency Road Side Service with no limit and no deductible
- Coverage for lost/stolen keys up to $1500: In the event of lost or stolen car key this will provide coverage to have the locks re-keyed
- Airbag coverage for replacement due to unexpected deployment, no deductible
- Provides for Original Equipment Parts from the manufacture, no depreciation for mechanical parts, tires or paint
- GAP coverage for loans and leases in the event of a total loss
- Full Window Glass Coverage: In the event of a crack or chip in the windshield this coverage will provide repair or replacement with no deductible
- An option to work with a body shop of your choice and have access to Concierge Centers with select carriers